Mastering the Technical Sale
An Online Workshop
Is your sales team made up of scientists and engineers? Highly educated professionals know how to best present their skills and know how, but often have little training in understanding a customer's problem.
- Do you want more repeat business from your best clients?
- Do you want to retain your most talented salespeople?
- Do you want your CRM to be more than just your contact list?
- Do you spend dozens of hours on a proposal for a close rate of 25% or less?
- Have you ever wanted your sales process to be more than a "shots on goal" approach?
Mastering the Technical Sale is designed to introduce consultative, high value sales techniques to sales teams operating in a highly technical industry. Teach your team to use their deep knowledge in a new way, to connect instead of showcase, to understand rather than to impress.
Push your success rates, your return on your investment in your team, and your client retention to new highs. Contact us to talk about how.Schedule a Call
“There is only one valid definition of a business purpose: to create a customer.”
- Peter Drucker
Highly skilled sales teams and managers have a greater impact on revenue and volume than any other single investment or activity.
Scientists, engineers, and all deeply educated and specialized professionals learn to communicate in an information-heavy, passive and objective format. This workshop recognizes that skill, and introduces proven techniques to develop sales skills specific to the unique style of your team and your customers.
- Introducing the Technical Sale
- Consultative Selling
- Authority Marketing & Prospecting
- Dealing with Skeptical Buyers
- Gap Analysis & Value Creation
- Effective Presenting Skills
- Closing the Sale
Participants will learn to:
- Find more opportunities and qualified leads
- Set better appointments
- Identify and quantify the GAP
- Identify value, extend value, and close on value
- Present custom solutions powerfully
- Overcome objections and close with confidence
- Get more referrals
This Program is perfect for:
- Corporate Sales Teams & Managers
- Independent Sales Representatives
- Small Business Owners
Workshop Pricing Information
The workshop is designed for teams including sales and sales management professionals.
Participants will receive multimedia instruction appropriate for fast, interactive adult learning. Each participant receives a workbook. This program will be customized to the needs of your team. Options include:
- Customized scheduling, with session recordings available to all participants
- DISC and Sales Skills assessments, including individual debrief/coaching
- Team session on using DISC behavior styles in selling
- Optional online application designed to achieve team accountability and engagement
- Discount available to large teams
To configure a quote based on your team size and the scope of the engagement, a representative will contact you to discuss. To guide that discussion, please click one of the "Inquire" buttons below.