The Cohere Elite Program
A One-on-One Relationship Built on Your Goals
You founded a company based on your skills and vision. Like all owners, you put huge amounts of energy into making it a success. But is your success enriching your life? Are you getting what you hoped for when you started?
- Is your team pulling together with you, everyone in the same direction?
- Is your sales program earning full value on what you can do?
- Are you buried in the day to day and wondering how to get to the next level?
- Do you want to exit in 3-5 years at a higher valuation than your present one?
I work with a select few individual owners at these business and life inflection points. You are not alone dealing with growth challenges in a scientific business. Apply to the Elite Program below.
For more information,Schedule a Call
This program is a custom, one-on-one coaching and advisory program for business owners or leaders of P&L centers.
You will work in partnership with Cohere's founder, Dr. Jeffrey Kiplinger, to design a needs-based approach. Success will be determined by your return on investment. Cohere guarantees success using a detailed application process, two interviews, and a behavioral skills assessment - you will not be charged if you are not accepted into the program.
- Customized scheduling and one-on-one interaction
- Ongoing focus on return on your investment
- No ongoing requirement - terminate your program at any time
- Weekly, biweekly, or monthly meetings
Hold yourself accountable to your plans with a coaching relationship. Achieve goals, increase revenue, strengthen your team, and get more enjoyment out of your business.
Do any of these sound like something you might say?
"I thought I would be enjoying this more, but all I do is work."
"There's never time to plan - we're always in react mode."
"I'm in the office 8 to 8, but everyone else is 9 to 5."
"I get occasional calls from buyers, but they never seem to go very far. I'm not sure how to respond."
"I should probably schedule a planning day offsite, but I honestly don't even know where we put the notes from the last one."